The internet has fast established itself as a formiable alternative to the brick and morter structure. Anyone can sit in the comfort of their own home and transact with your company, your goods, and services without ever leaving the comfort of their seats.
As e-commerce designers, we have the heavy responsibility of assisting you in creating a functional, inviting and secure environment for customers. Every business will hold different needs that must be evaluated to produce the best design.
Much like your traditional store, you want customers to return again and again. You want the ability to attract a loyal following. You want customer service components built into your site to satisfy all your customers needs. We can help you accomplish that.
With my indept understanding of the web commerce model, the factors that make for a great business to client relationships, as well as the factors that drive customers to your site, I can help you increase your income potential with the right design strategy to suit your business.
E-commerce has the potential to significantly increase the speed, accuracy, and effeciency of business and personal transactions. Some of the benefits of electronic commerce (e-commerce) are:
- Instant worldwide availability. Your store is open 24/7 365 days of the year and is accessible to a global audience.
- A streamlined buyer-to-seller relationship resulting from communication processes that are simplified and direct interaction with your goods and services.
- Reduced paperwork allowing you to better focus on the needs of your customers.
- A Reduction in errors and time and overhead cost in information processing because superfluous data entry is eliminated.
- Reduced time to complete business transactions, especially from delivery to payment.
- Easier entry into new markets. With an e-commerce website, anyone with an internet connection can access your goods and services.
- New business opportunities as business owners design innovative ways to use the internet for commerce.
- Improve marketing analysis. The vast base of Internet users can be surveyed for an analysis of the marketability of a new product or service.
- Improved product analysis, becasue businesses can collect, collate, and make available their product information over the internet.
- The ability to streamline and automate purchasing. Your company can allow customers to generate and send purchase orders online, thereby minimizing the cost associated with handling sales.